SEWHA’s annual meetings are opportunities for professional historians, history teachers, graduate students, and other scholars of history to get together and share their work. In just the past few years, we have hosted our annual conference in four different Southeastern States, from Appalachia, to the Chesapeake Bay, to the Atlantic Coasts of Florida and Georgia, to Atlanta. Feel free to check out past conference programs to see what SEWHA annual meetings are all about.
- 2016– University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Chattanooga, TN
- 2015 — In conjunction with the annual meeting of the World History Association, Savannah, GA.
- 2014 — Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- 2013 — Norfolk State University, Norfolk, VA
- 2012 — Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- 2011 — Maryville College, Maryville, TN
- 2010 — Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA
- 2009 — Roanoke College, Roanoke, VA